Famke Janssen

  • fb100100
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      This is one of my favorite movies and I am looking forward to seeing
      the sequel X2. My favorite X-Men is Jean Grey and I think Famke was
      the perfect choice for the part. She is such a great actress and it
      shows in the movies that she has been in! She will be in the new
      movie I Spy starring Eddie Murphy and Owen Wilson coming out next
      month. I saw the trailer at http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ispy/
      and it looks like a VERY funny movie. I will definitely be one of
      the first ones in line when the movie comes out in November.