Spaces around equals sign in xml attributes?

  • sea_letter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Hi,

      Thanks very much for your module - it's fantastic (and SO much easier
      to install than the first xml parser I looked at!).

      One question - in the following, Attrib won't be seen:

      <Elem Attrib = "abc" />

      because of the spaces around the =.

      Chances are it's invalid xml, but maybe the parser should understand
      it anyway since some parsers do (and this script isn't really
      intended as a validator I guess)?

      I changed line 763 to
      to support this - no sure if others may find is useful.

      Other than that - brilliant! Thank you!

      John