Re: [xml-tips] How to pass Xml data to XSL on the fly

  • sham jowsaki
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi,

      XTags is the right tech to fulfill your requirements.
      So visit the below url to study more about xtags
      http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/xtags-doc/intro.html

      Jowsaki

      --- comp_2002@... wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > I have Xerces Parser.Now I want to pass xml data
      > from servlets to an
      > html elemnt say textbox oe a select on the
      > fly.Without writing a xml
      > file.
      >
      > Any help will be very helpfull.
      >
      > Thanks

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Ivan Cross
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2001
        How do you put   in XSL?
      • Ivan Cross
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2001
          I found the method searching the web.  For those interested,    has the same effect as
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 10, 2001
            Hi there!

            I've encountered that problem before.
            And well luckily, I was able to solve it.

            Try this one.

            <xsl:eval no-entities="t">"&nbsp;"</xsl:eval>

            It really work.

            Jay

            --- Ivan Cross <ivan@...> wrote:
            > I found the method searching the web. For those
            > interested, � has the
            > same effect as

            =====
            JPeg keeps on smiling ... (^_^)(/i)

            http://im.yahoo.com
          • gitara@rocketmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 10, 2001
              Hi there!

              I've encountered this problem before.
              And luckily, I was able to sove it.

              --- In xml-tips@y..., "Ivan Cross" <ivan@p...> wrote:
              > I found the method searching the web. For those interested,
                has the
              > same effect as

              Service.