ANN: 4xt.org a site of resources for XT, by and for XT users, powered by XT.

  • Eric van der Vlist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2000
      The idea was simmering for a while... 4xt.org, "a site of resources for
      XT, by and for XT users, powered by XT" is born which is a direct
      continuation of this mailing list and the attached web site
      http://downloads.dyomedea.com/java.

      Designed to be a collaborative resource for XT users as well as a XT
      showcase, 4xt.org is hosting list4xt@... (a XT specific mailing
      list) and featuring news articles, documentations, a FAQ borrowed from
      Dave Pawson's XSL Frequently Asked Questions, downloads and links to
      other XT resources including a list of sites using XT.

      This first release of our site should be considered as a working (and
      already helpful) draft of what we would like the site to be.

      A list of contributors which you are invited to join to develop the site
      is published in the "about" section.

      I would like to thank my fellow contributors for the help already
      provided and James Clark for XT (of course) and for the concise yet kind
      approval he has given to our project.

      Welcome on 4xt.org : the site is yours.

      Eric
      Eric van der Vlist Dyomedea http://dyomedea.com