RE: [xml-doc] AuthorIT and XML

  • Paul Hermans
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2001
      Which type of XML will it support ?

      Just putting tags in front and after some information ?
      Or outputting XML according to a DTD or schema defined by ourselves ?

      Paul

      Paul Hermans
      Pro Text
      Molenstraat 24A
      3191 Hever

      +32 15 61 85 41
      +32 15 62 03 99 (fax)

    • Beck, Charles O (Chuck)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2001
        I wish I could answer your questions more thoroughly. But rather than muddle
        it, I would suggest you contact their tech support or sales staff. You can
        reach them through their website (www.author-it.com).

        Chuck

      • Gavin Tong
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2001
          > Does anyone out there want an update after we've had a chance to see the
          new
          > version in action in couple weeks?

          Yes Please!!
          Gavin Tong