New Class Schedule: XML, XSLT, & Schematron

  • B Tommie Usdin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      Mulberry is pleased to announce our schedule of public classes
      through June 2010:
      http://www.mulberrytech.com/services/classes/upcoming.html

      We will be teaching:

      * XML Basics
      * Schematron
      * Introduction to XSLT
      * Advanced XSLT (focused on using XSLT 2.0 with textual documents)
      * Introduction to XSL-FO

      in our Rockville, MD classroom, in October 2009, December 2009,
      February 2010, April 2010, and June 2010.

      Students will gain a solid grounding in the material, reinforced by
      successfully completing the hands-on exercises in class. Our approach
      is to teach and practice core concepts and fundamentals so that
      students are prepared to learn more about the relevant specifications
      and tools on their own. Our classes are small, interactive, and based
      around a series of exercises which build on each other.

      If you have any questions on Mulberry's classes, or if you have a
      group of people who would like a special class, please send email to
      info@... or call us at 301/315-9631.

      B. Tommie Usdin mailto:btusdin@...
      Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
      17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631
      Suite 207 Direct Line: 301/315-9634
      Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
      Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML