ANN: Give us two days, we'll give you a knowledge boost

  • Kay Whatley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2009
      THIS is THE XML conference you will want to attend this year! Presentations
      are carefully selected,highly technical, marketing fluff free, and presented
      by real users and technology experts. The presenters cover
      beginning-through-advanced topics, and provide the information you need to
      survive -- even THRIVE -- in today's job MARKET.

      The Summer XML 2009 Conference
      July 27-28, 2009
      NCSU Jane S. McKimmon Conference Center
      Raleigh, North Carolina USA
      A great value at $495... Pay in 1, 2, or 3 payments...easier on the wallet
      or corporate budget.

      Schedule and more information online:
      http://www.aboveandbeyondlearning.com/xmlconference.html . Once you check
      out the schedule, you will want to be here!

      Look forward to seeing you in sunny Raleigh this July! Learn from our
      speakers, network with a great crowd, share knowledge, visit vendors, and
      get a great return on your investment with us.

      Kay Whatley
      Conference Producer/Production Manager
      Above and Beyond Learning Corp.
      PHONE: 1.919.269.5414