[ANN] XMLmind XML Editor Customization Service

  • Olivier Ishacian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      XMLmind XML Editor Customization Service

      XMLmind XML Editor (http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/)
      is a highly extensible application. But what if
      you want to adapt it to your needs and cannot do it
      yourself or hire a consultant to do it for you?

      We now have an easy-to-purchase, affordable, solution
      to this problem: product "XML Editor -
      Customization Service" (reference xe-su).
      USD150/EUR125 buys you one hour of customization
      service.

      Explain us by email what you want and we'll tell
      you how much units of product xe-su you'll have to
      purchase. Once we receive your payment, we'll start
      working for you and after at most seven working
      days, you'll receive your customization packaged as
      an easy-to-install add-on.

      More information in
      http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/customization_service.html