ANN: Summer XML Conference payment plans make registration easy

  • Kay Whatley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2009
      Planning to attend the Summer XML 2009 Conference? Now's a great time to
      sign up. With our available payment plan, you can pay about $100/month
      starting in March! Registration information is available at
      http://www.aboveandbeyondlearning.com/xmlconf_news.html .

      This Raleigh NC USA event, scheduled July 27-28, 2009, costs only $495 for
      the full conference!

      Our presentations are technical and presented by real XML experts and users.
      Topics cover beginning through advanced XML, and provide the information you
      need to survive -- even thrive -- in today's employment market.

      Kay

      Kay Whatley
      Conference Producer/Production Manager
      Above and Beyond Learning Corp.