[ANN] Qizx 2.2 released
- XMLmind is happy to announce the version 2.2
of Qizx and Qizx/open.
Qizx Free Engine can be downloaded from
Qizx/open can be downloaded from
Qizx customers, please upgrade using this form:
(The above form is usually accessed through
Qizx is an embeddable, high-speed, native XML
indexing and query engine written in Java(TM),
with the querying and processing capabilities of a
fully fledged XML Query implementation.
New features in version 2.2:
* Support of XQuery 1.1 features: "group by" and
"for ... window" clauses in FLWOR expressions.
* New liberal licensing scheme: Server, Site and
The full source code can now be purchased.
Please visit http://www.xmlmind.com/qizx/changes.html
for more information.
Qizx is available in several editions:
* The commercial product has 3 liberal licenses
both for corporate application development, and
for royalty-free distributable products.
* The Free Engine edition is a fully functional
version of Qizx which can be used for developing
or in production. It is limited in database
size (one gigabyte of XML approximately).
* Qizx/open is an open-source version of the XML
Query interpreter of Qizx. Qizx/open has been
available since 2003 and is recognized as one of
the fastest and most advanced XML Query
Please visit http://www.xmlmind.com/qizx/ for more
information about Qizx.