MadCap Software is hosting free webinars

  • Sharon Burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      I just thought I'd let you all know about some free webinars MadCap
      is offering in the month of October. As you may know, MadCap makes
      XML-based authoring and publishing tools.

      We'd love to have you join us.

      Importing FrameMaker files to Flare or Blaze
      October 3 at 9am Pacific
      Reserve your Webinar seat at:
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/667817804

      What's new in Flare 4?
      October 9 at 9am Pacific
      Reserve your Webinar seat at:
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/562186940

      Planning the move to Flare or Blaze
      October 15 at 9am Pacific
      Reserve your Webinar seat at:
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/385144397

      Doing more with less (Tools independant: this is the crazy sold out
      STC webinar we did in late spring)
      October 21 at 9am Pacific
      Reserve your Webinar seat at:
      https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/865719205