RE: [xml-doc] XML application development for executives, anyone?

  • Gordon McLean
    Message 1 of 10 , May 30, 2007
      I can host it on my site if you want.

      Gordon

      _____

      From: xml-doc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:xml-doc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Michael(tm) Smith
      Sent: 31 May 2007 02:24
      To: xml-doc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [xml-doc] XML application development for executives, anyone?

      Melanie Kendell <melanie.kendell@ <mailto:melanie.kendell%40gmail.com>
      gmail.com>, 2007-05-31 10:44 +1000:

      > peter17ring wrote:
      > > I'd much appreciate the presentation.
      >
      > Sent directly to Peter - Michael, do you want to enable the files area
      > for this group and I will post it there in case anyone else wants a
      > copy.

      Nope. I'd rather it were posted at a public URL elsewhere.

      --Mike

      --
      Michael(tm) Smith
      http://people. <http://people.w3.org/mike/> w3.org/mike/

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      13:01

      This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended solely for the
      addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it and inform us via
      telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments
      are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any responsibility
      whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The views represented
      within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views of the organisation
      as a whole.
      Graham Technology plc
      Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
      Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

      http://www.grahamtechnology.com
    • Gordon McLean
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2007
        I'll bite.

        Why? One core benefit of having a Yahoo group is that it allows us to store,
        at the very least, LINKS to 'good stuff', if not the files themselves.

        Gordon

        <mailto:melanie.kendell%40gmail.com> >, 2007-05-31 10:44 +1000: