Re: [xml-doc] Re: XML authoring tools

  • Eric Armstrong
    Message 1 of 77 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hmmm. Someone in the marketing division needs their
      head examined, then. I downloaded the eval, and while
      I was very impressed with its overall usability, that
      kind of formatting snafu could easily have led me to
      decide against it.

    • Eric Armstrong
      Message 77 of 77 , Dec 4, 2006
        Thanks much to everyone for sharing their
        experiences. As it happens, the evaluation
        version of the XMetal Authoring version I
        have is 5.0.

        Someone suggested that the problem occurs in
        the Authoring version, but not the Developer
        version. Unless the problem is restricted to
        the evaluation copy, they may be right.