RE: [xml-doc] XML authoring tools

  • Spreadbury, David
    Message 1 of 77 , Nov 15, 2006
      From the discussion, it would seem that a tool like XMetal would do what
      you are all asking for.

      I haven't used it but have looked into it. It is supposed to have a
      WYSIWYG mode.

      Message 77 of 77 , Dec 4, 2006
        Thanks much to everyone for sharing their
        experiences. As it happens, the evaluation
        version of the XMetal Authoring version I
        have is 5.0.

        Someone suggested that the problem occurs in
        the Authoring version, but not the Developer
        version. Unless the problem is restricted to
        the evaluation copy, they may be right.