[ANN] Consodoc publishing server

  • Oleg A. Paraschenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      Hi all,

      I've just released a new tool for XML publishing, and now I'm looking for
      early adopters. You ought to be one of them if you are agree with the
      following statement:

      > Automatically generated documentation isn't necessary ugly. The only
      > excuse is the current state of the art with tools that suck.

      Consodoc is probably the only publishing tool that concentrates on the
      beauty of the result.

      Consodoc publishing server: XML to beautiful documents
      http://consodoc.com/

      * XML is converted to PDF through TeXML and LaTeX.
      * It's possible to manually tune the generated layout.
      * Tunings are remembered and re-applied during re-generations.

      --
      Oleg Parashchenko olpa@ http://bitplant.de/ - IT Services company
      The Structure View tree helper: http://datahansa.com/th/