ANN: Exhibit spaces available for Tri-XML conference (Raleigh NC in July)

  • Kay Ethier at Bright Path
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2006
      Hello:

      If your company is interested in exhibiting at the Tri-XML 2006 Conference,
      please note that we are in the process of finalizing the Proceedings CDs.
      Speakers are submitting their presentations this week and next.

      If you plan to exhibit, signing up NOW -- in time to add your materials to
      the Proceedings CD -- may be a good way to reach a broader audience and to
      stay in front of attendees after the conference. Each exhibitor gets a
      folder on the Proceedings CD for their materials.

      Those of you already planning to exhibit, please get your materials in to
      Mitch or me (or both) ASAP.

      If you need to purchase an exhibit space, please contact Vicky Addis at
      919.577.0160 as soon as possible.

      Thank you,

      Kay

      Kay Ethier
      Tri-XML Programs Manager
      1.919.244.8559
      http://www.trixml.org
      Conference: July 27-29, 2006 (Raleigh NC USA)