Rockley Report Opens Article Archives - XML Content Management Case Studies and More

  • Scott Abel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      The folks at The Rockley Group have announced that as of this morning,
      the archives of The Rockley Report are open to all. This is a valuable
      resource jam packed with useful articles, real-world case studies and
      lessons learned from some of our industry's finest thought leaders and
      practitioners. Take a moment to see what the Report offers and don't
      forget to ask the Rockley Report website to remind you when future
      issues are published.

      Here's the scoop....

      The Rockley Report: http://www.rockley.com/TheRockleyReport/

      THE ROCKLEY REPORT
      For technical writer and editors, there's a valuable resource called
      The Rockley Report -- previously a subscription-only publication --
      now available for free. Written and edited by practitioners who work in
      the trenches, The Rockley Report features content management case
      studies, best practices, and lessons-learned designed to help technical
      communication professionals demystify some confusing concepts and avoid
      making the costly mistakes made by others.

      “Now everyone can benefit from the insight of the many content
      professionals that have contributed their knowledge and experience to
      The Report,” said Ann Rockley, founder and president of The Rockley
      Group, a Toronto-based content management consultancy. “Our guest
      authors, our customers, and our peers are all represented in The
      Report. It’s a treasure trove of useful information.”

      Guest authors included in The Rockley Report database: Bob Boiko, Louis
      Rosenfeld, Judy Glick-Smith, Bill Albing, Tony Byrne, Lisa Woods, James
      Robertson, Erik M. Hartman, Sara Porter, Jim Byrne, Rahel Anne Bailie,
      Nina L. Junco, Philippe Robitaille, Charles Cantrell, Scott Abel, Cori
      Czekaj, Lori Kegel, Suzanne Escoffier, Suzanne Mescan, Ted Spencer,
      Debbie Donahue, Ben Martin, Hélène Keufgens, Peter Argondizzo, Tanya
      Stevenson, Diane Mueller-Klingspor, Steve Huffman, Janice Jones, Tim
      Wilkes, Kelly McCurry, Wendy Shepperd, and Ralph E. Robinson.

      The Rockley Report: http://www.rockley.com/TheRockleyReport/

      Check it out!

      The Content Wrangler, Inc.
      Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
      3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
      abelsp@... 941-359-3416
      www.thecontentwrangler.com
      Via Skype: abelsp

      TheContentWrangler.com - Look there first!
    • Werner Donné
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        That's just great!

        Werner.