Practical DITA

  • Alastair Dallas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
      I'm new to this forum. I wish it had more activity, but other than
      that it seems ideal for discussing making DITA work. For example, I'm
      evaluating XMetaL 4.6 DITA Edition and I would like to customize the
      XSL-FO it generates. DITA seems to use an extensible shell (topic2fo-
      shell.xsl) but there is no documentation that I have seen on the
      correct way to extend (or override) it.
    • Jerry Silver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
        Alastair,

        If you're interested in DITA, the dita-users group would be a better
        forum. And there's lots of activity there!

        Regards,

        Jerry