Re: [xml-doc] Where do I learn XML

  • Dwayne Conyers
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2000
      There is a lot of XML related data available in newsgroups, such as
      alt.binaries.cbts for those new to this technology.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Wonton. Two spoon.
      http://www.dwacon.com
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • Xavier Badosa
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2000
        Thanks to somebody on this list, I finally got a quick reply from QUE
        (Macmillan Press). They have been very kind: they have posted the
        *complete* book (.pdf) at www.mcp.com (5.75MB).

        Thank you all,

        --
        Xavier Badosa
        xavier@...

        Inlibris, the Literary Directory on the Net
        http://www.inlibris.com