simplified DocBook--dblite.dtd

  • Kevin Dwan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      This can be found at the O'Reilly site,
      > ftp://ftp.ora.com/pub/dblite/dblite.tar.gz

      dblite.dtd is the stripped-down version of DocBook that O'Reilly uses.

      Syntext's Serna XML editor is adding support for it, by the way.

      Kevin Dwan voice: 707-823-7077
      kevind@...
    • Norman Walsh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
        / Kevin Dwan <kevind@...> was heard to say:
        | This can be found at the O'Reilly site,
        |> ftp://ftp.ora.com/pub/dblite/dblite.tar.gz
        |
        | dblite.dtd is the stripped-down version of DocBook that O'Reilly uses.

        There's also the DocBook TC's official Simplified DocBook.

        I forget if dblite is actually a subset or not.

        Be seeing you,
        norm

        --
        Norman Walsh <normyahoo@...> | Is sloppiness in speech caused by