RE: [xml-doc] Internal DTD subset problem

  • David Cramer
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29 9:56 AM
      IE 6 (patched up to the latest) tho I've gotten it to work with IE 5.5 +
      msxml 3.0 in replace mode. I agree that IE + MSXML is flaky and can't be
      trusted with real work, especially using a dtd and xsls as demanding as
      docbook's. I wrote a preview.xsl customization of the docbook xsls that
      exposes chapter and section ids in the titles and does a few other
      things. Some of our writers use so they can hit F5 occasionally to see
      their content rendered in html (but not filtered with the profiling
      code).

      David