Re: [Announce] Borges: a DocBook XML Documentation Management System

  • Camille Bégnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi,

      I am glad to bring to your knowledge the existence of the Borges DMS.

      Borges is the outcome of more than two years of work at MandrakeSoft to
      develop a powerful Documentation Management System. It has been designed
      to handle various documentation projects with strong constraints:
      little time, many contributors, ever-changing material.

      We will be glad to receive your comments about this open-source project.
      All the necessary information can be found at:
      http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/doc/project/Borges/

      If the system appears to be useful for anyone else, we will be glad to
      maintain it actively, with your help ;-)

      The system has reached a quite stable status and the documentation
      included, while in progress, is sufficient to start with Borges.

      We'll be glad to hear from you soon.

      --
      Camille Bégnis
      MandrakeSoft Documentation Project Manager