RE: [xml-doc] RE: Converting Frame files to XML with WebWorks?

  • Nilsson, David F
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2002
      This error in the FrameMaker 7.0 implementation of DocBook was present in
      version 5.5.6. Frame translates the fm property values "align left", "align
      right", and "align center" to non-existent DocBook attribute values of
      "aleft", "aright", and "acenter". (The actual values are "left", "right",
      and "center".

      I fixed this by adding the following lines to the read/write rules:

      attribute "Align"
      {
      is fm property alignment;
      value "Left" is fm property value align left;
      value "Center" is fm property value align center;
      value "Right" is fm property value align center;
      }

      --Dave Nilsson