Re: [xml-doc] XML files

  • Stefan Mintert
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2002
      hi!

      joanast wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Working on a research, I need few sets of "real life"
      > XML files. Do you have any idea where I can find such
      > documents?! Any domain is fine (library, on-line
      > orders, shipments...). Or maybe a web site where I can
      > type queries and save the results as xml documents.

      check www.w3.org/TR/.

      some of the recommendations are available in XML (for example XML 1.0
      itself).

      regards,

      stefan

      --

      Stefan Mintert
      Solution Architect

      Sörman Information GmbH Tel: +49 (0)40 60 990 - 414
      Hamburg, Germany Fax: +49 (0)40 60 990 - 103
      Mobile: +49 (0)173 94 555 05
      XML/SGML-CMS: http://www.sorman.com/products/cms/
    • mark_tracey@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2002
        Hiya.

        > joanast wrote:
        >
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > Working on a research, I need few sets of "real life"
        > > XML files. Do you have any idea where I can find such
        > > documents?! Any domain is fine (library, on-line
        > > orders, shipments...). Or maybe a web site where I can
        > > type queries and save the results as xml documents.

        We have plenty of examples, but I don't know if that's what you want. If it
        is, then try these two URLs:
        http://www.topxml.com/downloads
        http://www.topxml.com/snippetcentral

        If you want 'interactive' online XML examples then try this website:
        http://www.zvon.org

        Cheers,
        Mark Wilson.