Re: [xml-doc] Michael Smith's DocBook article on oreilly.com

  • catherine_brys@sgs.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hello Larry,

      Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion. It was really helpful.

      I am not using XML at the moment but I would like to do so in the near
      future. I must say that indeed it all rather confusing to figure out what
      you actually need.

      So it's interesting to read the opinion of someone who has started up an
      XML publishing process. And the references to tools are really useful.

      Have a nice day!

      Catherine

      The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
      intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
      please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by
      return e.mail.

      Visit our websites: http://www.sgs.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com