In last 7 days
This mailing list is for users of XML-DBMS. Use it when
you need to ask support questions, want to suggest new
features, or would like to get involved in the development
XML-DBMS is middleware for transferring data between XML
documents and relational databases. It views the XML
document as a tree of data-specific objects in which
element types are generally viewed as classes and
attributes and PCDATA as properties of those classes. It
then uses an object-relational mapping to map these objects
to the database. An XML-based mapping language is used to
define the view and map it to the database.
XML-DBMS is available both as a set of Java packages and
as a PERL module.
For more information about XML-DBMS, visit the XML-DBMS
home page at:
- Mar 5, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.