Re: [xml-dbms] Re: New versions available

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2001
      Dewayne McNair wrote:

      > Just a suggestion, but, you might want to mention somewhere in the docs that
      > there is a performance hit being taken because of the JDBC-ODBC bridge work
      > around in Map.java -- I just stumbled on to that one yesterday.
      >
      > -- Dewayne

      This actually is in the docs -- see section 6.4, "Tips and Tricks".

      But your point is well-taken. I need to rework the docs to do a better
      job of guiding people through how to use XML-DBMS. At the moment, this
      is lower priority than getting 2.0 out the door, but I've got it on the
      list of things to do.