Re: [xml-dbms] XML-DBMS with jclark's XT Parser

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2001
      The "parser-specific" code in Transfer/TransferResultSet is mostly
      "DOM-implementation-specific" code. Thus, if XT doesn't include a DOM
      implementation (and I don't think it does), you can't use it except with
      a parser-independent DOM implementation such as Docuverse/FreeDOM.

      (If XT does include a DOM implementation, please let me know. I can add
      the code for this pretty easily.)

      -- Ron

      Michael Neumueller wrote:

      > Hello!
      >
      > Does anyone have experience in how to use XML-DBMS with
      > jclark's XT Parser? How would the Parser specific
      > code in Transfer/TransferResultSet look like. Are there
      > examples on the internet? (I haven't found any.)
      > Perhaps Ronald Bourret could add the code for the popular
      > XT Parser to the samples of the next release?
      >
      > Greetings,
      >
      > Michael
      >
      > --
      > Deutschlands erstes Internetkaufhaus
      > http://www.netzmarkt.de
      > Netzmarkt Internetservice GmbH & Co. KG
      > Henkestrasse 77, D-91052 Erlangen
      > Tel: +49 9131 24208, Fax: +49 9131 203696

      Programming, Writing, and Training