how can I download xml parser of oracle?

  • espark
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2001
      I have membership of oracle. and login., but I don't know why I can't download xml parser of oracle.
      who tell me where I can find xml parser of oracle.
      Thank you!
    • clark_tiu@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
        check out this website
        http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/parser_java2/

        --- In xml-dbms@egroups.com, "espark" <espark@c...> wrote:
        > I have membership of oracle. and login., but I don't know why I
        can't download xml parser of oracle.
        > who tell me where I can find xml parser of oracle.
        > Thank you!
      • veerla srinivas
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
          This is srinivas
          u can have xml parser of oracle with oracle 8i
          itself....
          the new oracle 8i will give parser to parse u r
          xml files.... and u can transfer the data between
          application and database...

          all the best...

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2001
            This is a bug in XML-DBMS that for some reason only shows up when JDK
            1.3.0 is used. For a fix, see question (3) in:

            http://www.eGroups.com/message/xml-dbms/466

            -- Ron

            Barry Marcus wrote:

            > I have just upgraded my java compiler from the JDK 1.2.2 to the more recent
            > JDK 1.3.0. Now the the transfer app no longer works. I receive the
            > following stack trace when I use the JDK 1.3
            >
            > java.sql.SQLException: ResultSet is closed
            >
            > at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.checkOpen(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:6336)
            > at
            > sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.clearWarnings(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:1694)
            > at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcResultSet.close(JdbcOdbcResultSet.java:1415)
            > at
            > de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processRelatedTables(DBMSToDOM.java:512
            > )
            > at
            > de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processClassResultSet(DBMSToDOM.java:41
            > 9)
            > at
            > de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.processRootResultSet(DBMSToDOM.java:381
            > )
            > at
            > de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.retrieveTableData(DBMSToDOM.java:366)
            > at
            > de.tudarmstadt.ito.xmldbms.DBMSToDOM.retrieveDocument(DBMSToDOM.java:271)
            > at Transfer.toXML(Transfer.java:225)
            > at Transfer.main(Transfer.java:128)
            >
            > My compiler is the Borland JBuilder 4. Any insights would be appreciated.
            >
            > Thanks in advance,
            >
            > Barry Marcus
            > barry@...

            Programming, Writing, and Training