Release date of version 2.0

  • Barry Marcus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2000
      Hello all...

      I would love to be able to use XML-DBMS to build XML from the data in my SQL
      Server database, but alas...

      Does anyone have a realistic approximation of the release date of the long
      anticipated v2.0? Just curious

      Barry Marcus
      barry@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2001
        Barry Marcus wrote:

        > Does anyone have a realistic approximation of the release date of the long
        > anticipated v2.0? Just curious

        Unfortunately, no. It look likes it will come out in pieces. The first
        bits (a GUI and possibly SAX-based transfer tools) will hopefully be
        done by the end of the month. The changes need by SQL Server are several
        months(?) out.