Did I miss something?

  • Phil Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000
      Is there a way to get a simple (same structure as the database?) mapping
      starting with an existing database? It looks like GenerateMap requires
      a DTD, then generates the database schema.

      I have the database: source SQL, or MS SQL Server or Sybase Adaptive
      Server Anywhere databases. For my initial purposes an automatically
      generated map would be fine. It would also be a good starting point for
      a more interesting map.

      Regards, Philip Friedman -- Terralink Software Systems -- 207-772-6500 x101