Re: [xml-dbms] FW: DBVisualizer - XMLDBMS

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2000
      It's yours. Give the list a yell if you need any input about what the UI
      should look like.

      adam flinton wrote:

      > Ronald,
      >
      > D'you want me to deal with this or do you want to?
      >
      > Adam

      Programming, Writing, and Training
    • Anar Daswani
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
        For my current project, I am also interested in creating a GUI that provides
        an easy method of generating mappings for DTDs. Can you forward to me, any
        screen layouts or other specifications you may already have figured out so
        far.

        Thanks,
        Anar Daswani
        408-230-8031

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • adam flinton
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2000

          Yup....I'll just finish some stuff & then I'll do that.

          Adam