how to using manager tool and transfer the data in xml to sqlserver2000

  • leepf7211
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007
      Hi
      After i config the environment ,i use the commandline as follow:
      E:\xmldbms20alpha3\samples>java
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager File1
      =parser.props File2=db.props Input=DTD DTDFile=orders.dtd Output1=Map
      MapFile=or
      ders.map Output2=SQL SQLFile=orders.sql
      then the errors occur as follow:
      java.lang.NullPointerException
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.createMapFromDTD(MapManage
      r.java:614)
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.dispatch(MapManager.java:407)
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.main(MapManager.java:348)
      I can not resolve them by myself.help me please