Re: [xml-dbms] Re: Unique key problem

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2007

      I haven't gotten back sooner because you already had a work-around.

      I tried to duplicate this on my machine, but was not able to do so. In
      particular, I was able to construct a map that used unique keys instead
      of primary keys in RelatedClass elements.

      I then looked back at your original email and was not able to find
      anything blatantly wrong.

      I then checked the code. The error is coming from the xmldbms.maps.Key
      class. There are three different methods that return this error and all
      are called by the MapCompiler class. It's not clear which one is causing
      the error, as your stack trace doesn't show this.

      At this point, there's not much else I can do. If you do recreate this
      bug, please send me your map file and the full error stack so I can see
      if there is a problem in the map files or in the code.

      -- Ron