Help Me!

  • PrasannaVenkatesan K
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2006
      Can any one help me in parsing XML using JAXP with some basic examples..

      K.PrasannaVenkatesan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2006
        See:

        http://java.sun.com/webservices/jaxp/dist/1.1/docs/tutorial/

        Please note that this mailing list is for XML-DBMS, a middleware product
        used to transfer data between XML documents and relational databases.
        Sun maintains a forum for questions about Java and XML (including JAXP) at:

        http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jsp?forum=34

        -- Ron