Tables dont get populated

  • Rajiv Bhattacharya
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005

      I have worked on both VERSION 1 AND VERSION 2 OF xml-dbms.I am trying
      to transfer data from an XML file to the database.

      when i started working on version 2(XML-DBMS, Version 2.0, Alpha 3), i
      worked on it using a test file .The test file was small in size but
      simulated the conditions of the actual file which i have to work
      on.the actual file has 28,320 entities(in total:including repetions.).

      XML-DBMS works on the test file.But when i run it with the actual file
      it runs without giving errors or exceptions.But the table does not get
      populated.What could be the reason?
      Is it because XML_DBMS cannot handle large files.And no exception
      handling is provided for it..

      Thanks a lot for ur previous help,
      waiting for ur reply..
      -Rajiv