Associatin style sheet

  • amol
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2005
      Dear sir,
      I am using TransferResultSet sample for generation of XML document.I want to associate an CSS style sheet with the generated XML document.How can I do that.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2005
        In the toXML method, the call to dbmsToDOM.retrieveDocument(rs) returns
        a DOM tree as the variable named doc. What you need to do is use the DOM
        API to add a processing instruction to the Document node in this DOM
        tree. The processing instruction has the form:

        <?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="my_css_file.css"?>

        For information on using DOM, see the DOM core (version 2 or 3)
        specification at:

        http://www.w3.org/TR

        or find a tutorial online.

        For information about using XML and CSS see, for example:

        http://developer.apple.com/internet/webcontent/xmltransformations.html

        It is not clear to me if all browsers support CSS + XML.

        -- Ron