Re: [xml-dbms] Re: ClassGenerator code provided with DTD Parser throws java.io.EOFException

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
      Two comments:

      1) You are welcome to use the DTD Parser in your project. It's Open
      Source and you can do what you want with it. I'll send you fixes to a
      few bugs that were found recently.

      2) You may want to consider XML Schemas => relational schemas instead of
      DTDs => relational schemas. This is a more interesting topic because XML
      Schemas are richer than DTDs. In particular, they contain data type
      information, inheritance (extensions), and possible key information
      (unique, key, and keyref constraints). I thought Apache had an XML
      Schema parser you could use to create XML Schema objects from an XML
      Schema document, but the closest I could find were a set of XML Schema
      interfaces in XMLBeans (http://xmlbeans.apache.org/).

      -- Ron