Re: [xml-dbms] Need help

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
      The most likely cause is that you have not specified a classpath when
      you run GenerateMap. Unless you have set this separately, Java cannot
      find the Parser interface.

      A less likely problem is that org.xml.sax.Parser (which is part of SAX
      and should be shipped with Xerces) is not included in the Xerces
      distribution or is in a directory other than xerces-1_4_4\src. However,
      I doubt this is the case, as it is unlikely that Xerces would have
      compiled in your javac command.

      -- Ron