Solution avaliable for Maximum Cursors Exceeded error in Oracle?

  • holger.schimanski@bayerbbs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2004
      Hi Ron!

      I have the same problem Abdel has described in his mail to the mailing list
      (Maximum Cursors Exceeded error in Oracle).

      Have you integrated his suggestion for solution into the sources of xml.dbms? Is
      there a bugfix available for this problem?

      Greetings
      Holger
    • Charles Fulnecky

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2004
          I have not rolled this into the CVS and won't any time soon. The main
          problem is lack of time due to taking care of kids and doing paying
          work. The other problem is that I've made quite a few other changes (bug
          fixes and requested enhancments) to XML-DBMS on my machine but haven't
          finished or tested them yet, so I can't easily roll in changes like this
          without forking the code, which I don't want to do.

          -- Ron