xsl processing xlink

  • johncoe42
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
      Hi:
      In most cases, a xlink:href is turned into a HTML <a href=..> tag.
      What if you want to use the referenced file within xsl?
      I could maybe see calling the document() function to get the node
      tree from the referenced file, but even if it is smart enough not to
      reopen the file, the scan for the record is one at a time.
      Is there some way to use xsl:key on a second input document.
      =John=
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2004
        I don't know enough about XSLT to answer this question. Any XSLT gurus
        out there? If not, try the XSLT mailing list:

        http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html

        -- Ron