Re: [xml-dbms] Newbie here - is this the way to go?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
      Yikes! This does not sound like the way to go.

      Because GenerateMap generated one table per element, I suspect that this
      DTD is not suited for use with XML-DBMS. Unfortunately, I could not find
      ER4XML.dtd on the Web -- can you send it to me privately so I can look
      at it? That will help me answer your question better.

      -- Ron