Eclipse Plugins and xml-dbms

  • cafulnecky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2003
      All,

      Been playing around with eclipse trying to create a few plugins.
      Finally had success today! There are a few tricks to get xmldbms to
      work with a plugin and I will post details on this forum if there is
      any interest. For now I'll make a wrapper plugin and a sample plugin
      that uses the wrapper available at

      I know Adam F. was thinking about porting his mapping application to
      Eclipse and I for one would really like to see this happen.

      The sample plugin just takes the orders sample(or any valid set of
      xmldata/map/actions) and persists the data to an existing schema.
      I've only tested it with Microsoft Access but it should work for any
      db (though the xmldbms-plugins jar file might need to have some
      additional jdbc classes added!)

      I'd love to hear from anyone else working with eclipse plugins and
      xml-dbms.

      Cheers,

      Charlie