cannot download "XML-DBMS, PERL version 1.03 (Stable)"

  • andrewkc_yeo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      sorry to trouble u guys/gals but i'm having problem downloading the
      file "XML-DBMS, PERL version 1.03 (Stable) " via FTP from the
      website. i need it urgently to work on a project.

      can someone sent it to me via email? thanks a lot!

      regards,
      andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
        I've emailed it to you. Sorry about the problems.

        -- Ron