Re: [xml-dbms] about ResultSet

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13 8:33 PM
      1) Have you tried simply getting the rows from the result set without
      using XML-DBMS? This would check if the problem is in XML-DBMS or
      somewhere else.

      2) I assume it's only an error in your email, but you use the variable
      sql for your SELECT statement, but pass the variable appSql to
      getResultSet.

      3) If (1) or (2) don't solve the problem, can you post your map and
      filter documents?

      Thanks,

      -- Ron

      liang.yan@... wrote:

      > I use api to transfer data from database to xml. this is my program:
      >
      > XMLDBMSMap map = XmlDbmsOperation.createMap(mapFile, xmlReader, resolver);
      > DBEnabledMap dbMap = XmlDbmsOperation.createDBEnabledMap(map, dsName, dbDriver, dbUrl, "dxp", "dxp");
      > FilterSet filter = XmlDbmsOperation.createFilterSet(map, filterFile, xmlReader, resolver);
      > String sql="select NUM,NUM2,NAME,BIRTHDAY,TRANSFERFLAG from TESTMPK where TRANSFERFLAG=1";
      > ResultSet rs=XmlDbmsOperation.getResultSet(appSql, dsName, dbDriver, dbUrl, "dxp", "dxp");
      > Document doc = dbmsToDOM.retrieveDocument(dbMap,rs, filter, paraTable, null);
      >
      > the table script for oracle is:
      > CREATE TABLE TESTMPK (
      > NUM VARCHAR2 (10) NOT NULL,
      > NUM2 VARCHAR2 (10) NOT NULL,
      > NAME VARCHAR2 (10) NOT NULL,
      > BIRTHDAY DATE,
      > TRANSFERFLAG NUMBER DEFAULT 0)
      >
      > there are two records should be selected,but i only get one record. i don't know the reason.

      Programming, Writing, and Research