How to set JNDI Context name for XML -DBMS mapping

  • nudagal omprakash
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 5:40 AM
      Hello Friends,
      Please Help me i have encontered the following
      errors...............

      F:\Omprakash\xml\xmldbms20alpha3\samples>manage map1.props

      F:\Omprakash\xml\xmldbms20alpha3\samples>echo off

      F:\Omprakash\xml\xmldbms20alpha3\samples>java
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.Ma
      pManager File1=parser.props File2=db.props File3=map1.props
      java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: You must specify the JNDI
      context when using
      a JDBC2DataSource.
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.createJDBC2DataSource(MapM
      anager.java:1163)
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.createDataSource(MapManage
      r.java:1121)
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.getDBInfo(MapManager.java:
      1050)
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.createMapFromDTD(MapManage
      r.java:564)
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.dispatch(MapManager.java:4
      07)
      at
      org.xmlmiddleware.xmldbms.tools.MapManager.main(MapManager.java:348)

      with Regards
      Omprakash
      mail id: prakash_1175@...

      Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
      OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
      Click here now:
      http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        When the value of the DataSourceClass property is "JDBC2DataSource", you
        need to pass in the JNDIContext and JNDILookupName properties. These
        tell MapManager how to get the DataSource from JNDI. I know almost
        nothing about JNDI, so see the following URL for details:

        http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/javax/naming/package-summary.html

        If you aren't using JNDI, the easiest thing to do is probably to just
        set DataSourceClass to "JDBC1DataSource" and pass in the Driver and URL
        properties. See samples/db.props for examples.

        -- Ron