Re: [xml-dbms] How to make a web interface for xml-dbms?

  • adam@softfab.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2003
      You can run it as a JSP/Servlet.

      Give me a little time...it's on my list.....I have a kinda nasty but it
      works thing I did just to satisfy myself that it would be OK but just
      about anyone can do likewise rapidly.

      Like I said initially the easiest is to use it within a JSP & have a
      HTML > XSLT > XML >XML-DBMS> DB & vice versa (i.e. DB > XML-DBMS > XML >
      XSLT > HTML ) pathway. My test code had a simple box with a value which
      was posted in by a web browser & then came back with the relevant info
      as an extremely plain bit of HTML (via XSLT from the returned XML).

      Adam