who can send me the sourcecode of MapBuilder

  • yug2140_y
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      Is there anyone who can help me to send me the sourcecode of
      MapBuilder??I can't get it from the newsgroup of barkto:(

      millions of thanks!!!

      yug2140_y@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
        What is MapBuilder? There is a MapbuilderPlugIn class in the
        xmlmiddleware.net framework. You can find the CVS tree for
        xmlmiddleware.net at:

        http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=45971

        There is a GenerateMap sample, in XML-DBMS v1.x. The source code for
        this is shipped in the samples directory.

        There is also a MapManager tool in XML-DBMS v2.0. The source code for
        this is shipped in the sourcecode.zip file shipped with the product, or
        you can find it in the XML-DBMS CVS tree:

        http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=13613

        -- Ron

        yug2140_y wrote:

        > Is there anyone who can help me to send me the sourcecode of
        > MapBuilder??I can't get it from the newsgroup of barkto:(
        >
        > millions of thanks!!!
        >
        > yug2140_y@...

        > Or join the newsgroup at: news://news.barkto.com/homeless.xml.xml-dbms

        Programming, Writing, and Research