SOA UserGroup

  • Gervas Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Since Web Services (WS) was launched we have heard a lot about
      service-orientated architecture or SOA. No doubt many of you were
      involved with SOA projects based on some other middleware long
      before WS were dreamt of. If you are interested in the concept of
      SOA and how the different implementations interrelate come and visit
      our UserGroup at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/service-orientated-
      architecture/ . Better still, join the group and contribute!

      See you soon,

      Gervas Douglas

      Moderator of SOA Group

      PS We also have a group dedicated to a particular implementation of
      SOA, Jini/JavaSpaces. This a more mature group including some of the
      senior players in this technology arena (including the father of
      Jini). You can find it at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jini_javaspaces