XQuery Compiler

  • Azzam G
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      hi there,

      could any one please help me to find a XQuery Compiler (if any) and any
      further knowledge about that topic that may help me with my project.

      appreciate your help, thanx

      My Best Regards,

      Azzam

    • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        In a message dated 09/03/2003 08:06:12 GMT Standard Time, azzam_1@...
        writes:

        > hi there,
        >
        > could any one please help me to find a XQuery Compiler (if any) and any
        > further knowledge about that topic that may help me with my project.
        >
        > appreciate your help, thanx
        >

        > My Best Regards,
        >
        > Azzam

        Azzam,

        A list of XQuery implementations is located at
        http://www.w3.org/XML/Query

        There are XQuery-focussed mailing lists at
        http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/XQuery
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ql/

        Andrew Watt